So earlier today, I decided to hunt down as many versions of my favorite song, “Let It Go,” as I could. Four and a half hours later, I ended up with this.
Because it took me forever to find all of the versions that I wanted, and because there are very few places to actually download these songs, I decided to post my findings on MediaFire for everyone to enjoy. This is by no means a complete compilation of the various versions of “Let it Go,” but rather only the versions that I personally enjoy (for example, there are only a few mp3s of the pop version of “Let It Go” because I don’t like it nearly as much as the original version). More than likely, I’ll make a second part to this compilation with more music.
The majority of the songs on here consist of the various “Let It Go” releases in different languages, but there are also a few covers present as well. Also, the audio quality sometimes varies a lot; I tried my hardest to find the best versions available (because I’m really picky about audio quality, trust me) but a lot of these songs have yet to be officially released so they were ripped from YouTube videos with less than stellar quality. Hopefully I’ll be able to update them soon!
Here’s the list of the various versions of “Let It Go” in different languages I have (also, if I don’t provide a translation for the song’s title, assume that it’s simply “Let It Go” because a lot of them kept the original title):
- All’alba Sorgerò (“I Will Rise at Dawn”) (Italian)
- La Den Gå (Norwegian)
- Laat Het Los (Flemish)
- Lad Det Ske (“Let it Happen”) (Danish)
- Lass jetzt los (“Let Go Now”) (German)
- Legyen hó (“Let There Be Snow”) (Hungarian)
- Libérée, Délivrée (“Freed, Released”) (French)
- Libre Soy (“I’m Free”) (Latin American Spanish)
- Livre Estou (“I’m Free”) (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Mam tę moc (“I Have This Power”) (Polish)
- Sad je Kraj ("Now It’s the End") (Serbian)
- Slå dig fri (“Free Yourself”) (Swedish)
- ¡Suéltalo!! (Castilian Spanish)
- 冰心鎖 ("Ice Heart Lock") (Cantonese)
- ありのままで (“As It Is”) (Japanese)
- 다 잊어 (“Forget Everything”) (Korean)
- Отпусти и забудь (“Let Go and Forget”) (Russian)
- ปล่อยมันไป (Thai)
Well, I’ve run out of things to say. Hopefully you’ll like this!